Intramuscular arteether for treating severe malaria
Editorial Group: Cochrane Infectious Diseases Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Afolabi BB, Okoromah CAN. Intramuscular arteether for treating severe malaria. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004391. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004391.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Ketoconazole, a cytochrome P450 inhibitor can potentiate the antimalarial action of α/β arteether against MDR Plasmodium yoelii nigeriensis, Acta Tropica, 2013, 126, 2, 150, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- You have free access to this content3