Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Demicheli V, Rivetti A, Debalini MG, Di Pietrantonj C. Vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD004407. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004407.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Economic evaluation of vaccination programme of mumps vaccine to the birth cohort in Japan, Vaccine, 2014, 32, 33, 4189, , ,
- 2Gender differentials in the timing of measles vaccination in rural India, Demographic Research, 2014, 30, 1825, , ,
- 4Neurovirology, 2014,, , ,
- 5Total blood mercury and rubella antibody concentrations in US children aged 6–11years, NHANES 2003–2004, Science of The Total Environment, 2013, 442, 48, , , ,
- 6Vaccines, 2013,, ,
- 7Mumps: Burden of disease in France, Vaccine, 2012, 30, 49, 7013, , , , , , , , , ,