Treatment for mitochondrial disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group
Published Online: 18 APR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Pfeffer G, Majamaa K, Turnbull DM, Thorburn D, Chinnery PF. Treatment for mitochondrial disorders. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004426. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004426.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Defining cardiac adaptations and safety of endurance training in patients with m.3243A>G-related mitochondrial disease, International Journal of Cardiology, 2013, 168, 4, 3599, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Peripheral neuropathy in mitochondrial disorders, The Lancet Neurology, 2013, 12, 10, 1011, , , , ,
- 3Practice patterns of mitochondrial disease physicians in North America. Part 2: treatment, care and management, Mitochondrion, 2013, 13, 6, 681, , , , , ,
- 4The Elusive Magic Pill: Finding Effective Therapies for Mitochondrial Disorders, Neurotherapeutics, 2013, 10, 2, 320, ,