Treatment of urinary incontinence after stroke in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Thomas LH, Cross S, Barrett J, French B, Leathley M, Sutton CJ, Watkins C. Treatment of urinary incontinence after stroke in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004462. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004462.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Identifying Continence OptioNs after Stroke (ICONS): an evidence synthesis, case study and exploratory cluster randomised controlled trial of the introduction of a systematic voiding programme for patients with urinary incontinence after stroke in secondary care, Programme Grants for Applied Research, 2015, 3, 1, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Evaluating a systematic voiding programme for patients with urinary incontinence after stroke in secondary care using soft systems analysis and Normalisation Process Theory: Findings from the ICONS case study phase, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2014, 51, 10, 1308, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Neurological Rehabilitation, 2013,,
- 6Systematic reviews identify important methodological flaws in stroke rehabilitation therapy primary studies: review of reviews, Journal of Clinical Epidemiology, 2012, 65, 4, 358, , , , , ,
- 7Stroke rehabilitation, The Lancet, 2011, 377, 9778, 1693, , ,
- 8Medical complications after stroke, The Lancet Neurology, 2010, 9, 1, 105, , ,