Danshen (Chinese medicinal herb) preparations for acute myocardial infarction
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wu T, Ni J, Wei J. Danshen (Chinese medicinal herb) preparations for acute myocardial infarction. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD004465. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004465.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 23 APR 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in China from 2001 to 2011 (the China PEACE-Retrospective Acute Myocardial Infarction Study): a retrospective analysis of hospital data, The Lancet, 2015, 385, 9966, 441, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Systems pharmacology strategies for drug discovery and combination with applications to cardiovascular diseases, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2014, 151, 1, 93, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4OralPanax notoginsengPreparation for Coronary Heart Disease: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , ,
- 5Effects of Salvianolic Acid B on Protein Expression in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011, 2011, 1, , , , , , , ,