Preoperative intra aortic balloon pumps in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Theologou T, Bashir M, Rengarajan A, Khan O, Spyt T, Richens D, Field M. Preoperative intra aortic balloon pumps in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004472. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004472.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pro: Prophylactic Preoperative Use of an Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Is Indicated in High-Risk Coronary Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2015, 29, 2, 532,
- 2Cardiothoracic Surgical Emergencies in the Intensive Care Unit, Critical Care Clinics, 2014, 30, 3, 499, , ,
- 3Cardiac dysfunction in the CABG patient, Current Opinion in Pharmacology, 2012, 12, 2, 166,
- 4Severe Intra-aortic Balloon Pump Complications: A Single-Center 12-Year Experience, Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia, 2012, 26, 4, 604, , , , , ,