Chinese herbal medicine suxiao jiuxin wan for angina pectoris
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Duan X, Zhou L, Wu T, Liu GJ, Qiao J, Wei J, Ni J, Zheng J, Chen XY, Wang Q. Chinese herbal medicine suxiao jiuxin wan for angina pectoris. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004473. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004473.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Oral Panax notoginseng Preparation for Coronary Heart Disease: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , ,
- 2Principles and Practice of Phytotherapy, 2013,
- 3New Perspectives on Chinese Herbal Medicine (Zhong-Yao) Research and Development, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2011, 2011, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 4A Guide to Evidence-based Integrative and Complementary Medicine, 2011,