Testosterone for peri and postmenopausal women
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 APR 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Somboonporn W, Bell RJ, Davis SR. Testosterone for peri and postmenopausal women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004509. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004509.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comprehensive Gynecology, 2013,, ,
- 7Role of testosterone in the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder, Maturitas, 2009, 63, 2, 152, ,
- 8Sexuality and the menopause, Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology, 2009, 23, 1, 33,
- 9Sexual function in young women with spontaneous 46,XX primary ovarian insufficiency, Fertility and Sterility, 2008, 90, 5, 1805, , , , , ,
- 10Comprehensive Gynecology, 2007,,