Interventions for improving communication with children and adolescents about a family member's cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Scott JT, Prictor M, Harmsen M, Broom A, Entwistle VA, Sowden AJ, Watt I. Interventions for improving communication with children and adolescents about a family member's cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2003, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004511. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004511.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.