Psychosocial interventions for depression in dialysis patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Renal Group
Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 6 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Rabindranath KS, Daly C, Butler J, Roderick PJ, Wallace SA, MacLeod AM. Psychosocial interventions for depression in dialysis patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004542. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004542.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effect of Psycho Education on Depression and Anxiety Symptoms in Patients on Hemodialysis, Iranian Journal of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, 2015, 9, 1, , , ,
- 2Behavioural research in patients with end-stage renal disease: A review and research agenda, Patient Education and Counseling, 2010, 81, 1, 23, , , , , ,
- 3Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation, 2010,, , ,