This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 DEC 2013)
Pin site care for preventing infections associated with external bone fixators and pins
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lethaby A, Temple J, Santy J. Pin site care for preventing infections associated with external bone fixators and pins. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004551. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004551.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 DEC 2013)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gas Gangrene as a Result of Femoral Traction Pin Placement, Case Reports in Orthopedics, 2011, 2011, 1, , ,
- 2The Role of Prophylactic Antibiotics for Percutaneous Procedures in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgical Science, 2011, 02, 06, 348, , ,
- You have free access to this content3