This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 DEC 2013)
Pin site care for preventing infections associated with external bone fixators and pins
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Temple J, Santy J. Pin site care for preventing infections associated with external bone fixators and pins. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004551. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004551.
- Publication Status: Unchanged
- Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 DEC 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.