LHRH agonists for adjuvant therapy of early breast cancer in premenopausal women
Editorial Group: Cochrane Breast Cancer Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Goel S, Sharma R, Hamilton A, Beith J. LHRH agonists for adjuvant therapy of early breast cancer in premenopausal women. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004562. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004562.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pregnancy after treatment of breast cancer in young women does not adversely affect the prognosis, The Breast, 2012, 21, 3, 272, , , , , , ,
- 2Biological mechanisms and clinical implications of endocrine resistance in breast cancer, The Breast, 2011, 20, S42, , , ,
- 3Breast cancer in very young women, European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), 2011, 37, 12, 1030, , , ,
- 4Management of Early Invasive Breast Cancer in Very Young Women (<35 years), Clinical Breast Cancer, 2011, 11, 4, 196, , ,