Aldose reductase inhibitors for the treatment of diabetic polyneuropathy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Chalk C, Benstead TJ, Moore F. Aldose reductase inhibitors for the treatment of diabetic polyneuropathy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004572. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004572.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1RANKL–OPG and RAGE modulation in vascular calcification and diabetes: novel targets for therapy, Diabetologia, 2014, 57, 11, 2251, , , , ,
- 2Frequency-modulated electromagnetic neural stimulation (FREMS) as a treatment for symptomatic diabetic neuropathy: results from a double-blind, randomised, multicentre, long-term, placebo-controlled clinical trial, Diabetologia, 2013, 56, 3, 467, , , , , , ,
- 3Identification of flavonoids and flavonoid rhamnosides from Rhododendron mucronulatum for. albiflorum and their inhibitory activities against aldose reductase, Food Chemistry, 2013, 136, 2, 969, ,
- 4Nutritional and Therapeutic Interventions for Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome, 2012,, , ,