Vitamin B for treating peripheral neuropathy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neuromuscular Disease Group
Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ang CD, Alviar MJM, Dans AL, Bautista-Velez GGP, Villaruz-Sulit MVC, Tan JJ, Co HU, Bautista MRM, Roxas AA. Vitamin B for treating peripheral neuropathy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004573. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004573.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Exercise Intervention Studies in Patients with Peripheral Neuropathy: A Systematic Review, Sports Medicine, 2014, 44, 9, 1289, , , , , , , , ,
- 2A Medicinal Food Provides Food for Thought in Managing Diabetic Neuropathy, The American Journal of Medicine, 2013, 126, 2, 95,
- 3Metanx in Type 2 Diabetes with Peripheral Neuropathy: A Randomized Trial, The American Journal of Medicine, 2013, 126, 2, 141, , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Experimental Alcohol-Related Peripheral Neuropathy: Role of Insulin/IGF Resistance, Nutrients, 2012, 4, 12, 1042, , , , , ,
- 5The multifaceted therapeutic potential of benfotiamine, Pharmacological Research, 2010, 61, 6, 482, , , , ,