Closed tracheal suction systems versus open tracheal suction systems for mechanically ventilated adult patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Anaesthesia Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Subirana M, Solà I, Benito S. Closed tracheal suction systems versus open tracheal suction systems for mechanically ventilated adult patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004581. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004581.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of open and closed suction on safety, efficacy and nursing time in a paediatric intensive care unit, Australian Critical Care, 2014, 27, 2, 70, , , ,
- 2Meta-analyses on the Prevention and Treatment of Respiratory Tract Infections, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2009, 23, 2, 331, , ,
- 3Suction devices, Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine, 2009, 10, 10, 468, ,