Conservative management of nocturia in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Reynard J, Cannon A, Abrams P. Conservative management of nocturia in adults (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004669. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004669.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 26 JAN 2004
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
The objective of this review is to determine the effects of conservative (non-surgical, non-pharmacological) management of nocturia in adults.
The following hypotheses will be tested:
1. A conservative management is better than no intervention or a placebo/sham intervention
2. One conservative management is better than another conservative management
3. A conservative management is better than treatment with a drug