Nutrient-enriched formula versus standard term formula for preterm infants following hospital discharge
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Young L, Morgan J, McCormick FM, McGuire W. Nutrient-enriched formula versus standard term formula for preterm infants following hospital discharge. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004696. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004696.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Post-discharge Nutrition and the VLBW Infant: To Supplement or Not Supplement?, Clinics in Perinatology, 2014,, ,
- 2Nutritional Needs of the Micropreterm Infant, The Journal of Pediatrics, 2013, 162, 3, S72, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4