Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for delayed onset muscle soreness and closed soft tissue injury
Editorial Group: Cochrane Bone, Joint and Muscle Trauma Group
Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bennett MH, Best TM, Babul-Wellar S, Taunton JE. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for delayed onset muscle soreness and closed soft tissue injury. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004713. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004713.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 OCT 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Medical interventions in the management of hamstring muscle injury, European Journal of Sport Science, 2014, 1, ,
- 2Where are all the female participants in Sports and Exercise Medicine research?, European Journal of Sport Science, 2014, 1, , ,
- 3Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment Is Comparable to Acetylsalicylic Acid Treatment in an Animal Model of Arthritis, The Journal of Pain, 2007, 8, 12, 924, , , , ,
- 4Muscle injuries: optimising recovery, Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 2007, 21, 2, 317, , , , , , ,
- 5Pathologie musculaire et sport, Revue du Rhumatisme, 2007, 74, 6, 553, , , , ,
- 6Hyperbaric oxygen treatment decreases inflammation and mechanical hypersensitivity in an animal model of inflammatory pain, Brain Research, 2006, 1098, 1, 126, , ,