Transdermal nicotine for induction of remission in ulcerative colitis
Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
McGrath J, McDonald JWD, MacDonald JK. Transdermal nicotine for induction of remission in ulcerative colitis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004722. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004722.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nicotine and health, Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, 2014, 52, 7, 78
- 2Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences, 2014,, ,
- 4Autonomic Nervous System, 2013,,
- 7Inflammatory bowel disease: cause and immunobiology, The Lancet, 2007, 369, 9573, 1627, ,
- 8The autonomic nervous system and inflammatory bowel disease, Autonomic Neuroscience, 2007, 133, 1, 104, ,
- 9From ligand design to therapeutic efficacy: the challenge for nicotinic receptor research, Drug Discovery Today, 2005, 10, 23-24, 1657, , , , ,
- 10Pro-inflammatory cytokines modify neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor assembly, Journal of Neuroimmunology, 2005, 166, 1-2, 88, , , , , , ,