This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (4 JUL 2014)
Aspirin or anticoagulants for treating recurrent miscarriage in women without antiphospholipid syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kaandorp S, Di Nisio M, Goddijn M, Middeldorp S. Aspirin or anticoagulants for treating recurrent miscarriage in women without antiphospholipid syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004734. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004734.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 21 JAN 2009
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (04 JUL 2014)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.