Antifungal interventions for the primary prevention of cryptococcal disease in adults with HIV
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Chang LW, Phipps WT, Kennedy GE, Rutherford G. Antifungal interventions for the primary prevention of cryptococcal disease in adults with HIV. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004773. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004773.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hunter's Tropical Medicine and Emerging Infectious Disease, 2013,, , , ,
- 2Prevention of AIDS-associated cryptococcosis in resource-poor areas, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2011, 11, 12, 892, ,
- 3Primary prophylaxis of cryptococcal disease with fluconazole in HIV-positive Ugandan adults: a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2011, 11, 12, 933, , , , , , , , , ,