Consumer-providers of care for adult clients of statutory mental health services
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Pitt V, Lowe D, Hill S, Prictor M, Hetrick SE, Ryan R, Berends L. Consumer-providers of care for adult clients of statutory mental health services. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004807. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004807.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of employment as a peer support worker on personal recovery: a review of qualitative evidence, Mental Health Review Journal, 2015, 20, 1, 48, ,
- 2Parent Depression and Anger in Peer-Delivered Parent Support Services, Journal of Child and Family Studies, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3Peer Worker Roles and Risk in Mental Health Services: A Qualitative Comparative Case Study, Community Mental Health Journal, 2015, 51, 4, 477, , ,
- 4Lean on me: the potential for peer support in a non-government Australian mental health service, Asia Pacific Journal of Social Work and Development, 2014, 24, 1-2, 109, , ,
- 5New ways of working in mental health services: a qualitative, comparative case study assessing and informing the emergence of new peer worker roles in mental health services in England, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2014, 2, 19, 1, , , , ,
- 6Collaborators, Not Competitors: Peer Workers and Professionals, Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Services, 2013, 51, 10, 3,