Family-centred care for hospitalised children aged 0-12 years
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 10 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Shields L, Zhou H, Pratt J, Taylor M, Hunter J, Pascoe E. Family-centred care for hospitalised children aged 0-12 years. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD004811. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004811.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 3Involving Parents in Managing Their Child's Long-Term Condition—A Concept Synthesis of Family-Centered Care and Partnership-in-Care, Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 2015, 30, 1, 143, , ,
- 4What Impact Do Hospital and Unit-Based Rules Have Upon Patient and Family-Centered Care in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit?, Journal of Pediatric Nursing, 2015, 30, 1, 133, , , , ,
- 5An Interactive Health Communication Application for Supporting Parents Managing Childhood Long-Term Conditions: Outcomes of a Randomized Controlled Feasibility Trial, JMIR Research Protocols, 2014, 3, 4, e69, , , , , , ,
- 6The core business of caring: A nursing oxymoron?, Collegian, 2014, 21, 3, 193,