Gastro-oesophageal reflux treatment for prolonged non-specific cough in children and adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Chang AB, Lasserson TJ, Gaffney J, Connor FL, Garske LA. Gastro-oesophageal reflux treatment for prolonged non-specific cough in children and adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD004823. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004823.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2016,, ,
- 2Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2016,, ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 5Reply to correspondence regarding the paper “Ternesten-Hasséus E, Johansson EL, Millqvist E. Cough reduction using capsaicin. Respir Med. 2015 Jan;109(1):27–37.”, Respiratory Medicine, 2015,
- 6Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Cough, Medical Clinics of North America, 2014, 98, 3, 391, ,
- 7Extraesophageal Presentations of GERD, Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2014, 43, 1, 105,