Aspirin for in vitro fertilisation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 10 AUG 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Siristatidis CS, Dodd SR, Drakeley AJ. Aspirin for in vitro fertilisation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD004832. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004832.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 10 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Live birth rates after combined adjuvant therapy in IVF–ICSI cycles: a matched case-control study, Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2015, 30, 4, 340, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Preconception low-dose aspirin and pregnancy outcomes: results from the EAGeR randomised trial, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9937, 29, , , , , , , , , ,