Fertility awareness-based methods for contraception
Editorial Group: Cochrane Fertility Regulation Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Grimes DA, Gallo MF, Halpern V, Nanda K, Schulz KF, Lopez LM. Fertility awareness-based methods for contraception. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004860. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004860.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2004
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intrauterine Devices and Other Forms of Contraception, Medical Clinics of North America, 2015, 99, 3, 505, ,
- 2Acupuncture for IVF and Assisted Reproduction, 2015,, , ,
- 3Post Abortion Women’s Perceptions of Utilizing Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive Methods in Uganda. A Qualitative Study, Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014, 04, 16, 1087, , , ,