This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 JAN 2015)
Antibiotics for community acquired lower respiratory tract infections (LRTI) secondary to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2005 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gavranich JB, Chang AB. Antibiotics for community acquired lower respiratory tract infections (LRTI) secondary to Mycoplasma pneumoniae in children (Protocol). The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004875. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004875.
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 JAN 2015)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.