Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jefferson T, Rivetti A, Di Pietrantonj C, Demicheli V, Ferroni E. Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD004879. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004879.pub4.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Influenza vaccination: a summary of Cochrane Reviews, European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2015, 34, 2, 205,
- 2Male circumcision for protection against HIV infection in sub-Saharan Africa: The evidence in favour justifies the implementation now in progress, Global Public Health, 2015, 1, , , , ,
- 3A scoping review of unintended harm associated with public health interventions: towards a typology and an understanding of underlying factors, International Journal of Public Health, 2014, 59, 1, 3, , ,
- 4Individual-level modeling of the spread of influenza within households, Journal of Applied Statistics, 2014, 41, 7, 1578, , , ,