Multiple-micronutrient supplementation for women during pregnancy
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Haider BA, Bhutta ZA. Multiple-micronutrient supplementation for women during pregnancy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD004905. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004905.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 14 NOV 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014,, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Born too small or too soon, The Lancet Global Health, 2013, 1, 1, e7,
- 3Evidence-based interventions for improvement of maternal and child nutrition: what can be done and at what cost?, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9890, 452, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Maternal and child nutrition, The Lancet, 2013, 382, 9904, 1549, ,