Effect of longer-term modest salt reduction on blood pressure
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hypertension Group
Published Online: 30 APR 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
He FJ, Li J, MacGregor GA. Effect of longer-term modest salt reduction on blood pressure. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004937. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004937.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 30 APR 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Applicability of salt reduction strategies in pizza crust, Food Chemistry, 2015,, , ,
- 2Le sel à nouveau sur la sellette, Médecine des Maladies Métaboliques, 2015, 9, 3, 340,
- 3Lost in translation: dietary management of cardiovascular risk factors is seldom implemented, Preventive Medicine, 2015, 76, 68, , , , , ,
- 4To Restrict or Not to Restrict? The Enigma of Sodium Intake and Mortality, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2015, 65, 1, 9, ,
- 5What evidence for the benefits of '5-a-day', a Mediterranean diet and sodium restriction on health?, Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, 2015, 53, 1, 6
- 6DTB Select: 2 February 2014, Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, 2014, 52, 2, 14