Interventions for psychosis in adolescents
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wright SD, Russell P. Interventions for psychosis in adolescents (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2004, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD004965. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004965.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JUL 2004
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
In order to address the question "should adolescent psychosis be managed in the same way as adult-onset psychosis", three specific objectives were identified:
1. To evaluate the effectiveness of interventions for psychosis in adolescents aged 13-17
2. To evaluate the tolerability and adverse effects of interventions in adolescent psychosis
3. Where possible, to allow objective comparisons to be made between interventions in adolescents and adults in terms of effectiveness, tolerability and adverse effects.