Arthrocentesis and lavage for treating temporomandibular joint disorders
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Guo C, Shi Z, Revington P. Arthrocentesis and lavage for treating temporomandibular joint disorders. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD004973. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004973.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Temporomandibular Disorders, Medical Clinics of North America, 2014,, , , ,
- 3Epidemiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Temporomandibular Disorders, Dental Clinics of North America, 2013, 57, 3, 465, ,
- 4Treatment Effectiveness of Arthrocentesis Plus Hyaluronic Acid Injections in Different Age Groups of Patients With Temporomandibular Joint Osteoarthritis, Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012, 70, 9, 2048, , , , , ,
- 5Two-needle vs. single-needle technique for TMJ arthrocentesis plus hyaluronic acid injections: a comparative trial over a six-month follow up, International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2012, 41, 4, 506, , ,