Recombinant factor VIIa for the prevention and treatment of bleeding in patients without haemophilia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Injuries Group
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Simpson E, Lin Y, Stanworth S, Birchall J, Doree C, Hyde C. Recombinant factor VIIa for the prevention and treatment of bleeding in patients without haemophilia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD005011. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005011.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Coagulopathies in the PICU, Critical Care Clinics, 2013, 29, 2, 319,
- 2Prediction score for effective bleeding control using recombinant activated factor VII in perioperative nonhemophilic patients, The American Journal of Surgery, 2013, 206, 3, 326, , , , , , ,
- 3Rapid Reversal of Warfarin-Associated Hemorrhage in the Emergency Department by Prothrombin Complex Concentrates, Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2013, 62, 6, 616,
- 5Transfusion Medicine and Hemostasis, 2013,, ,
- 6Consultative Hemostasis and Thrombosis, 2013,, ,
- 7Management of the circulation on the intensive care unit, Surgery (Oxford), 2012, 30, 10, 543, ,