Influenza vaccines for preventing coronary heart disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Keller T, Weeda VB, van Dongen CJ, Levi M. Influenza vaccines for preventing coronary heart disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD005050. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005050.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 16 JUL 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Efficacy and effectiveness of seasonal and pandemic A (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccines in low and middle income countries: A systematic review and meta-analysis, Vaccine, 2013, 31, 45, 5168, , , , ,
- 2A systematic review of the evidence on the effectiveness and risks of inactivated influenza vaccines in different target groups, Vaccine, 2011, 29, 49, 9159, , , , ,
- 3Role of acute infection in triggering acute coronary syndromes, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2010, 10, 2, 83, , ,
- 4Influenza as a trigger for acute myocardial infarction or death from cardiovascular disease: a systematic review, The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 2009, 9, 10, 601, , ,
- 5Meta-analyses on Pediatric Infections and Vaccines, Infectious Disease Clinics of North America, 2009, 23, 2, 431, , ,