Dehydroepiandrosterone for systemic lupus erythematosus
Editorial Group: Cochrane Musculoskeletal Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Crosbie D, Black C, McIntyre L, Royle P, Thomas S. Dehydroepiandrosterone for systemic lupus erythematosus. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005114. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005114.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Female polysomy-X and systemic lupus erythematosus, Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, 2014, 43, 4, 508, , , , , ,
- 2Sexual disparities in the incidence and course of SLE and RA, Clinical Immunology, 2013, 149, 2, 211, , ,
- 3Kelley's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2013,, , ,
- 4Nonrenal disease activity following mycophenolate mofetil or intravenous cyclophosphamide as induction treatment for lupus nephritis: Findings in a multicenter, prospective, randomized, open-label, parallel-group clinical trial, Arthritis & Rheumatism, 2010, 62, 1, , , , , ,