This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 OCT 2008)
Antenatal psychosocial screening for prevention of antenatal and postnatal anxiety and depression
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Priest SR, Austin M, Sullivan E. Antenatal psychosocial screening for prevention of antenatal and postnatal anxiety and depression (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005124. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005124.
- Publication Status: Unchanged
- Published Online: 24 JAN 2005
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 OCT 2008)
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
To evaluate the effectiveness of antenatal psychosocial screening during pregnancy and the early postnatal period.
(1) To evaluate psychosocial measures used to screen pregnant women.
(2) To review the criteria used to determine risk status.
(3) To examine the methods used to diagnose anxiety and depression.