Clopidogrel plus aspirin versus aspirin alone for preventing cardiovascular disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Squizzato A, Keller T, Romualdi E, Middeldorp S. Clopidogrel plus aspirin versus aspirin alone for preventing cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD005158. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005158.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 JAN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Is discontinuation of clopidogrel necessary for intracapsular hip fracture surgery? Analysis of 102 hemiarthroplasties, Journal of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2013, 14, 3, 171, , , ,
- 2Net Improvement of Correct Answers to Therapy Questions After PubMed Searches: Pre/Post Comparison, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2013, 15, 11, e243, , , , ,
- 3Nuisance Bleeding With Prolonged Dual Antiplatelet Therapy After Acute Myocardial Infarction and its Impact on Health Status, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013, 61, 21, 2130, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Statements of the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology & Hepatology and the National Heart Association of Malaysia task force 2012 working party on the use of antiplatelet therapy and proton pump inhibitors in the prevention of gastrointestinal bleeding, Journal of Digestive Diseases, 2013, 14, 1, , , , , , ,