Interventions used to improve control of blood pressure in patients with hypertension
Editorial Group: Cochrane Hypertension Group
Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Glynn LG, Murphy AW, Smith SM, Schroeder K, Fahey T. Interventions used to improve control of blood pressure in patients with hypertension. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD005182. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005182.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 3Hypertension Education Intervention with Ugandan Nurses Working in Hospital Outpatient Clinic: A Pilot Study, Nursing Research and Practice, 2014, 2014, 1, , ,
- 4Targeting the Use of Reminders and Notifications for Uptake by Populations (TURNUP): a systematic review and evidence synthesis, Health Services and Delivery Research, 2014, 2, 34, 1, , , , , , ,
- 5Mobile Health Medication Adherence and Blood Pressure Control in Renal Transplant Recipients: A Proof-of-Concept Randomized Controlled Trial, JMIR Research Protocols, 2013, 2, 2, e32, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 72012 ACCF/AHA/ACP/AATS/PCNA/SCAI/STS Guideline for the Diagnosis and Management of Patients With Stable Ischemic Heart Disease, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2012, 60, 24, e44, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 8Community-Based Strategies for Blood Pressure Control in Low-Income Countries, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 2012, 60, 3, 347, ,