Anti-pseudomonal beta-lactams for the initial, empirical, treatment of febrile neutropenia: comparison of beta-lactams
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecological, Neuro-oncology and Orphan Cancer Group
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2015 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Paul M, Yahav D, Bivas A, Fraser A, Leibovici L. Anti-pseudomonal beta-lactams for the initial, empirical, treatment of febrile neutropenia: comparison of beta-lactams. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD005197. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005197.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Supportive Care in Pediatric Oncology, Pediatric Clinics of North America, 2015, 62, 1, 27, ,
- 2Treatment of Febrile Neutropenia and Prophylaxis in Hematologic Malignancies: A Critical Review and Update, Advances in Hematology, 2014, 2014, 1, , , ,
- 4Infection in Neutropenic Patients with Cancer, Critical Care Clinics, 2013, 29, 3, 411,