This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 DEC 2010)
Inferior turbinate surgery for nasal obstruction in allergic rhinitis after failed medical treatment
Editorial Group: Cochrane Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Group
Published Online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jose J, Coatesworth AP. Inferior turbinate surgery for nasal obstruction in allergic rhinitis after failed medical treatment (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005235. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005235.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 APR 2005
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 DEC 2010)
This is the protocol for a review and there is no abstract. The objectives are as follows:
- To assess the effectiveness of inferior turbinate surgery on unrelieved or partially relieved nasal obstruction in patients after maximal medical treatment of proven allergic rhinitis.
- To compare the results of the different techniques that are used for this procedure.
- To assess both short and long term results, and the complications of the procedure.