Iodine supplementation for the prevention of mortality and adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes in preterm infants
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 19 APR 2006
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ibrahim MDH, Sinn JKH, McGuire W. Iodine supplementation for the prevention of mortality and adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes in preterm infants. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2006, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD005253. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005253.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 19 APR 2006
This article has been cited by:
- 1Review of Micronutrients in Parenteral Nutrition for the NICU Population, Neonatal Network: The Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2014, 33, 3, 155,
- 3Fanaroff and Martin's Neonatal–Perinatal Medicine, 2011,, , ,
- 4Iodine in Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition, Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2010, 24, 1, 143, ,
- 5Comprehensive Handbook of Iodine, 2009,, ,
- 6Iodine-deficiency disorders, The Lancet, 2008, 372, 9645, 1251, , ,
- 7Thyroid gland development and defects, Best Practice & Research Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2008, 22, 1, 57, ,