Insoles for prevention and treatment of back pain
Editorial Group: Cochrane Back Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sahar T, Cohen MJ, Ne'eman V, Kandel L, Odebiyi DO, Lev I, Brezis M, Lahad A. Insoles for prevention and treatment of back pain. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005275. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005275.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Description of a clinical stream of back-pain patients based on electronic medical records, Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 2013, 19, 3, 158, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Effect of Customized Foot Orthotics in Addition to Usual Care for the Management of Chronic Low Back Pain Following Work-Related Low Back Injury, Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 2013, 36, 6, 359,
- 3Rückenschmerz und Lendenwirbelsäule, 2012,, , ,