Preoperative fasting for preventing perioperative complications in children
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Brady MC, Kinn S, Ness V, O'Rourke K, Randhawa N, Stuart P. Preoperative fasting for preventing perioperative complications in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005285. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005285.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Gastroesophageal reflux in anesthetized dogs: a review, Revista Colombiana de Ciencias Pecuarias, 2015, 28, 2, , , , , , ,
- 2Clinical Issues—May 2012, AORN Journal, 2012, 95, 5, 658, ,
- 3Residual gastric contents volume does not differ following 4 or 6 h fasting after a light breakfast – a magnetic resonance imaging investigation in healthy non-anaesthetised school-age children, Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica, 2012, 56, 5, , , , , ,