Single versus multiple visits for endodontic treatment of permanent teeth
Editorial Group: Cochrane Oral Health Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2008 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Figini L, Lodi G, Gorni F, Gagliani M. Single versus multiple visits for endodontic treatment of permanent teeth. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005296. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005296.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 1Incidence of post-obturation pain after single-visit versus multiple-visit non-surgical endodontic treatments, BMC Oral Health, 2015, 15, 1, , , , , ,
- 2Prospective case controlled clinical study of post-endodontic pain after rotary root canal preparation performed by a single operator, Journal of Dentistry, 2015, 43, 3, 389, , , , ,
- 6Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp, 2011,,