Sensory environment on health-related outcomes of hospital patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 10 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Drahota A, Ward D, Mackenzie H, Stores R, Higgins B, Gal D, Dean TP. Sensory environment on health-related outcomes of hospital patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD005315. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005315.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Context effects and behaviour change techniques in randomised trials: A systematic review using the example of trials to increase adherence to physical activity in musculoskeletal pain, Psychology & Health, 2015, 30, 1, 104, , , ,
- 2Current practice in the management of wound odour: An international survey, International Journal of Nursing Studies, 2014, 51, 6, 865, , , ,
- 3Interdisciplinary doctorial supervision: Lessons for nurse education and practice, Nurse Education Today, 2014, 34, 11, 1338, , , , , ,