Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for the initial management of primary epithelial ovarian cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecological Cancer Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jaaback K, Johnson N, Lawrie TA. Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for the initial management of primary epithelial ovarian cancer. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD005340. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005340.pub3.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Factors associated with improved toxicity and tolerability of intraperitoneal chemotherapy in advanced-stage epithelial ovarian cancers, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013, 208, 6, 501.e1, , , , , , , ,
- 2GEICO (Spanish Group for Investigation on Ovarian Cancer) treatment guidelines in ovarian cancer 2012, Clinical and Translational Oncology, 2013, 15, 7, 509, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Long-term results of dose-dense paclitaxel and carboplatin versus conventional paclitaxel and carboplatin for treatment of advanced epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer (JGOG 3016): a randomised, controlled, open-label trial, The Lancet Oncology, 2013, 14, 10, 1020, , , , , , , , , , , ,