Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (CPAP or bilevel NPPV) for cardiogenic pulmonary oedema
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 31 MAY 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Vital FMR, Ladeira MT, Atallah ÁN. Non-invasive positive pressure ventilation (CPAP or bilevel NPPV) for cardiogenic pulmonary oedema. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD005351. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005351.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (conclusions changed)
- Published Online: 31 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Congestive Heart Failure, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2015,, ,
- 2Noninvasive Ventilation in Critically Ill Patients, Critical Care Clinics, 2015, 31, 3, 435, , , ,
- 3Effect of Out-of-Hospital Noninvasive Positive-Pressure Support Ventilation in Adult Patients With Severe Respiratory Distress: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis, Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2014, 63, 5, 600, , , , ,
- 4Noninvasive Positive Pressure Ventilation, Hospital Medicine Clinics, 2014, 3, 2, e149, ,