Oral corticosteroids for stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Walters JAE, Walters EH, Wood-Baker R. Oral corticosteroids for stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2005, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD005374. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005374.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JUL 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 1Management of Patients with End-Stage Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Primary Care: Clinics in Office Practice, 2011, 38, 2, 277,
- 2Neurological and endocrinological disorders: orphans in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Respiratory Medicine, 2011, 105, S12, , , , , ,
- 3EPOC y alteraciones endocrinometabólicas, Archivos de Bronconeumología, 2009, 45, 42, , , ,
- 4A narrative review of the use of oral corticosteroids in the management of stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Respiratory Medicine: COPD Update, 2006, 1, 3, 88, , ,