Abstinence-only programs for HIV infection prevention in high-income countries
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Underhill K, Operario D, Montgomery P. Abstinence-only programs for HIV infection prevention in high-income countries. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD005421. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD005421.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2007
This article has been cited by:
- 2How Faith Based Organizations’ Doctrines Regarding Sexuality Affect Their Participation in the Public Health Response to HIV in the Eastern Caribbean, Sexuality Research and Social Policy, 2013, 10, 3, 221, , , , , ,
- 3Handbook of Child and Adolescent Sexuality, 2013,, , ,
- 5Piloting an HIV Prevention Intervention for Cameroonian Girls, Journal of the Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, 2010, 21, 6, 512, , , , ,